Inspiring the Future is a free service across England with volunteers from all sectors and professions going into state secondary schools and colleges to talk about their jobs and sectors.
- Inspiring the Future is a simple, quick and free way for you to work with schools and colleges.
- You will be connected with schools/colleges securely online.
- Volunteering can take place near your home or work – you choose the locations that suit you.
- As a volunteer, you will not be required to commit to more than one session – you can volunteer as much as is convenient to you.
- On average, sessions will last 1-2 hours.
- Materials to assist you in delivering CV and interview workshops are available.
- Criminal records checks are not required as a teacher will always be present to facilitate.
- Demand from schools is high – pupils are waiting to hear from you!
Anyone can volunteer with Inspiring the Future – you can be a young Apprentice, graduate recruit or a seasoned Chief Executive – young people will benefit from hearing about your experiences. You offer to visit a local state school or college for ‘one hour, once a year.
Interested, then follow this link: http://www.inspiringthefuture.org/